Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wide Open Space (Tuesday, February 26th, 2008)


Okay...Darren is not a fan of the Dixie Chicks but I happen to like some of their songs. So I couldn't resist.

Yes, Miss Emma has moved into an open crib and out of her isolette. She's movin' up.

The apparatus you seen in her nose is not oxygen. She was having her OCGVR (???) test done. (Please don't ask what the acronym references. At work, I am known as the acronym queen, but alas I have been dethroned!) Basically, this 12 hour tests monitors breathing, heart rate, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation levels, acid reflux, etc. It's a 12 hour test.

I find it rather semi-ironic that Emma is finally out of an isolette but is now hooked up to more wires.

Needless to say, this is another step closer to home.

No comments: