Friday, February 29, 2008

Checkered Flag in View (Thursday, February 28th, 2008)

It's becoming official. Miss Emma is coming home. Today, we got word that the expected/anticipated "Bring Home" date is Saturday! I have been absent and hesitating writing this all week because the dates have kept changing. But, as we move closer to Saturday, the date has stabilized.




I can't describe how this feels right now. I am anxious, nervous, scared, proud, humbled, excited, ecstatic, terrified, happy, sad, joyous, selfish, beaming, and emotional to say the least.

Emma, I can't wait to have you home!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Emma gets to see her room tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all! MOnitors or not, I know it will great to have her home where you can have her all to yourself and not have to make that drive twice a day! Kathy Friedrich

Anonymous said...

YEA!! How exciting. She is doing so well. I know your first few days at home were wonderful. Give Emma a squeeze for me.

Jenna Hooker