Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Party Time

I have so much I want to add to this post, but the slide show will have to do for now.



The theme was cupcakes. So I went a little overboard. (Just a little!)

I made 3 different types of cupcakes (banana, chocolate, and vanilla). There were approximately 120 cupcakes on the table, not including Emma's 4-inch banana cupcake. There is a picture of the dessert table in the slide show. We had a salad, lasagna, and homemade extra garlicky breadsticks, that Ladybug enjoyed more than anything else. The girl loves garlic.

The colors were awesome. I chose to highlight the red, yellow, lime, and purple. I had red and yellow tablecloths. And of course, balloons were everywhere.

Emma had the party hat and bib. Her high chair was decorated too including a cupcake themed plastic sheet to catch the cake Emma smashed. It was cute to say the least!

Let's not forget the cupcake pops either.

It was a blast!!! Ladybug may not remember it, but the family certainly will.

Oh, and welcome to the world, Baby Angela. Your Mommy, Daddy, and brother are totally forgiven for not coming to party. After all, a girl has to make a grand entrance.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I loved your movie!