Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

A couple of weeks after Darren and I moved to the Houston area it snowed, on Christmas Eve actually. (We actually missed it, we were in Weimar for the holidays). However, this was the first time in a long time it snowed enough to make a snowmen. And snowmen were even made on the beach (see pictures of Galveston or Bayou Vista). The last time I can remember a snowfall this heavy was in the mid-80s, specifically at my birthday party. I am probably still one of the few people in my hometown that had a Snow Birthday party complete with a Snow Family.

Well, it snowed here again. This time we were here. It officially is Emma's first snowfall, though I don't know whether to count it or not, she slept through it all!

But here is proof, it can snow in Dickinson, Texas.







No comments: