Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long Awaited...

Well...I know it's been a long time and a lot has happened.

The first pictures you'll see are from May 16th. Darren and I renewed our vows. Emma slept the entire time so there aren't any cute pictures of the three of us. She was, however, up long enough for us to snap a few shots, the best being Emma with her great grandma. I am hoping the two other cameras in attendance will have better pictures.


Mickie presented me with a beautiful bouquet.

And Mom made a wonderful wedding cake that tasted as awesome as it looked.


But I know what the blog readers really want and that is pictures of the Ladybug. So here you go....

I can be cute.
I can be mischievous.

I can be cute.
I can make you laugh with me.
But then I can be serious.
But get cute again.

And again...

It's hard to believe that Emma is 4 months old already. It's hard to believe that I actually celebrated my first Mother's Day. It's hard to believe I have a beautiful, wonderful, absolutely precious daughter of my own. It's hard to believe I have a husband that is so supportive, always there, and always making me feel loved. It's hard to believe my life is as fulfilling as it is.

It's hard to believe all these things...unless you believe in miracles. And I ask, with the proof that I have, how can you not?

No comments: